More ushers are needed!
The need for dedicated ushers is critical during this pandemic to ensure the health and safety of our members. If you are able to help as an usher, please contact the office at 717-838-3311 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice for Committee meetings:
Please notify the office of meeting dates and locations by the 15th of the previous month. All committee attendees must fill out the Medical Form and do temperature checks and please use the portico entrance doors when entering the building.
Several Palm members recently have had their email hacked.
Here's some tips on HOW TO PREVENT YOUR EMAIL FROM BEING HACKED:
1. Change your password frequently.
2. Use long, unique, and complex passwords.
3. Enable 2-step verification. This step requires a code to be sent to your phone to log into your account. (Unless the hacker has your phone, you alone can access the code.)
4. Review your account settings to check if anything has changed. Hackers could have your emails forwarded to them. This could allow them to receive login information and obtain contacts’ email addresses.
5. If your email is hacked, send an alert message to all your contacts. Tell them to ignore any suspicious message coming under your name.
6. Scan your computer for malware.
9. To prevent accidentally landing on the wrong website, bookmark your trusted websites.